Hello My Loves,
I hope you are enjoying your day thus far!
I, my friends, have found the most amazing lipstick. I am not sure how many of you have heard of BITE beauty. If not, I am here to share with you one of my most beloved makeup items.
BITE beauty is all about providing the highest quality products using 100% natural, edible ingredients. Yes, loves, I said edible. Although, I do not recommend doing so. Lipstick does not sound very filling. Think about it though, why would you put something on or in your body that it cannot utilize or benefit from? (Granted, I am a junk food Queen…but HEY I am trying to change that)
“Bite Beauty is an all-natural lip care company operating out of downtown Toronto. Our mission is to create lipstick that is high performance and healthy enough to eat for women everywhere.
This is where we keep our inspirations – things we see, things we hear, things we wear. We’ll share what we can and teach what we know.”
Edgy, Edible, Innovation for Lips
Their proof is definitely in their lipsticks and other beauty products they provide.
I purchased two of their lip layer lipsticks, about three weeks ago, from Sephora for $12.
Both of these lipsticks are luminous creme lipsticks. Pomegranate can also be defined as a cherry red and Vidal can be defined as a raspberry pink. Both shades are gorgeous,electric, and bold.
Swatches of both colors and below is what it looks like once put on.
BITE Beauty’s lipsticks are moisture and color rich. Here are some facts about these lipsticks:
- The ingredients are natural and food grade, which is the reason why they are healthy enough to eat
- Free of mineral oil, synthetic waxes, polybutenes ( a product used in lubricants and synthetic rubber), and petroleum byproducts
- Contains Vitamin C & E which protects and defends the lips from premature aging
- Contains organic shea butter which conditions and hydrates lips
Okay so what do I love and loathe about these beloved lipsticks of mine?
- It packs serious moisture
- The colors are gorgeous,electric, and bold
- BITE beauty offers these double sided lipsticks for $12 so you can try them out before purchasing a full size one for $24
- The lipsticks glide onto your lips like butter
- It can be worn for a long period of time without primer (I put mine on @11 this morning and it is still on my lips @7 this evening, although not as bright as when I first put it on but you can still tell I am wearing lipstick)
- At this point in time, nothing, I have been trying them out for 3 weeks and I have no complaints.
I seriously love these lipsticks. If you don’t believe how amazing they are, get some for yourself and see that the proof is in this lipstick.
What are your beloved items right now? Do you have a favorite lipstick brand?
X’s and O’s
*No, I did not get paid to do this review it is all for my pleasure and your viewing*