A little bit of purple never hurt anyone!
I have another quick pictorial for you glamazons!!
I used the Pacifica natural minerals “Enlighten” eye brightening shadow palette, which I love!! The palette only contains 4 colors, but the possibilities are endless.
A few things I love about this palette, and other Pacifica products, is that they are 100% vegan and cruelty free. The products not contain sulfates, petroleum, parabens, SLS or phthalates.
Quick tip: Apply some type of primer or base to maintain color and make your look last all day.
1. Apply “skinny dip” from lash line to brown bone and apply “coral sand” lightly to the crease.
2. Apply “urchin” to the outer corner of your eyelid. Besides loving the urchin color, I also love that the color intensity can be built up. I have also noticed that certain lighting picks up the urchin color better. When applying this color, I do it using natural lighting.
3. Blend it onto the eyelid and into the crease.
4. Line your bottom lashes only about half way using “urchin”
1. Line the lash line using your color choice of liner I used Stila’s smudge stick in “halfmoon”
2. Apply golden to the inner corner of the eye
3. Apply 2 coats of mascara, I used Make up forever’s “Smoky Extravagant”
This look is very simple and the colors are not dramatic and, in my opinion, can be worn for day or night. If you want a more dramatic look darken up the purple on the outer corner of your eyelids and lower lash line. Also, add liner to the bottom water line as well.
If you would like this exact palette, purchase it from the Pacifica Perfume website. I purchased mine from Target.
What do you think of this look?