Bringing you a look featuring Star Crushed Mineral eye shadows.
As time goes on, my makeup skills improve and I am grateful for that because makeup has turned into a serious passion of mine. I wear makeup because it is extremely fun to apply and I view it as an art.
If you have been following my blog from the beginning, you know that I have a love affair with eye shadow. I also feel the need to tell you that the love affair will end no time soon.
For the pictorial look I bring to you today I used Star Crushed Mineral eye shadows. Star Crushed Mineral eye shadows will forever be a part of my glamtourage.
Okay, let’s get started on bringing these shadows to life…
1) Prime your eyelid
2) Apply moondust to eyelid
3) Apply starry pink to the crease
4) Blend the starry pink with the moondust color
5) Add teal to the outer corner of your eyelid
6) Blend the teal color into the crease and eyelid color
7) Apply eye liner to the top and bottom lash line
8) Finish the look using 2 coats of your favorite mascara
I love how this look came together.
Interested in some of these eye shadows? Check out the Star Crushed Minerals Etsy shop prices as low as $1.25
If you are feeling lucky, enter to win a $20 giftcard to the Star Crushed Mineral Etsy Shop. This giveaway is open internationally.
What do you think? Is this something you would try?
X’s and O’s
P.S. I did not get paid to do this, I just simply love these products