Stainiac is a must have item!!
A few weeks ago Hautelook had a sale event featuring theBalm beauty products. Before than, I had not tried any of their products and was intrigued by their Staniac lip/cheek tint and the “Balms Away Eye Makeup Break-Up” (the eye makeup remover will be reviewed at a later date).
I finally received my package today, needless to say, I could not wait to try out both products! Today I wore the Stainiac lip/cheek tint…
I purchased this for $8 on the Hautelook website.
I have tried many lip stains and this one has truly kept it’s promise (plus more)!
The stainiac lip tint gave my lips a nice color and my cheeks maintained a nice flushed hue all day long. Please note that the colors are a bit darker in person.
- The color lasts all day long. It truly is a stain, I was able to apply lip gloss over it and the lip tint color did not budge.
- I was worried that the color wouldn’t go well on my cheeks but I am pleased with the results.
- The color is a natural color, and you can build up the color intensity.
- It is a gel, for some reason I love gel products.
- At this point in time, nothing.
I would highly recommend this to my friends and followers. It is an amazing versatile product and I can’t rave enough about it!! I must admit at first I was weary that this would not show up on my darker skin tone but I am beyond pleased with it.
Have you tried any of theBalm’s products?
X’s and O’s