Yes, I made these and yes, they are tasty!!
What do you need to make these?
- 2-3 pounds of wings (may need more, especially if you are having a party)
- Oil for frying
- Sweet Baby Ray’s Kickin’ Bourbon wing sauce and glaze
- Creole seasoning
- Garlic Salt
The steps to make these wings:
Please keep in mind, I do not measure things when I cook.
- Prep your wings by thawing them out if need be.
- While your wings are thawing pour oil into a frying pan and turn to medium heat.
- After wings are done thawing, rinse them off and pat dry. Then, season the wings using the creole seasoning and garlic salt.
- Put flour onto a plate and cover each wing in flour.
- When oil is hot, place wings in the pan.
- Allow them to cook for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once done, put wings onto a paper towel and then place them in a bowl. Pour kickin’ bourbon wing sauce over hot wings and allow them to sit for at least 5 minutes. Allowing them to sit turns the sauce into a glaze on the wings.
- Enjoy you wings!!!
I hope that this was easy enough to follow!! If not, let me know in the comments below!!