There is no excuse not to remove your makeup when there are amazing facial cleansing wipes. Let the search begin…
Facial cleansing wipes are great for when you are on the go or even if you are having a late night. I absolutely hate sleeping in makeup, but I must admit there have been nights where I have been so tired I fall asleep with it on and I don’t wake up until my alarm goes off. I wake up cringing at the thought that I slept with makeup on my face. I invested in facial wipes so I had no excuse not to remove my makeup at night!
Using facial wipes is as easy as 1,2,3. 1) Remove wipe 2)Wipe face 3) Throw wipe away and voila, you are makeup less.
I have tried other Pacifica products and loved them and I saw these and thought I would give them a try.
I changed the coloring of the picture so you could read what it says on the back!
I purchased these facial wipes for $6.99 at Target and 30 come in a pack.
Moment of truth:
- Pacifica products are 100% vegan, cruelty free, and are formulated without sulfates, parabens, or petroleum.
- I love the benefits and smell of coconut and these contain coconut water
- The wipes are soft and are large
- Work well removing powder and other grime from the facial area
- These wipes do not remove mascara well, waterproof or not. After I remove the rest of the makeup from my face I still have to apply makeup remover to get the mascara off my lashes. I don’t know if that is true for all facial wipes or if it is just these.
- When I first used these wipes, I experienced a tingly/burning sensation on my cheek area. I am not sure why this happened, but it’s not something I want to experience when removing my makeup. Other described it as a cooling sensation in the product reviews on the Pacifica website. To, me it was more annoying than cooling. I tried using them a couple of different times and I still get the same sensation in my cheek area. I do have sensitive skin and I think that may be the reason why.
Would I recommend these facial wipes?
No, because these facial products aren’t for me so they are not ones I would bring up in a conversation. While they have amazing qualities of a good facial wipe, I wouldn’t tell my friends to go out and buy them. HOWEVER, keep in mind just because something doesn’t work for me doesn’t mean that it won’t be amazing for you. I always give my honest review of items according to how they work for me.
Will I buy these again?
No, my search will continue.
Interested in these wipes: Check Them Out Here
Do you use facial cleansing wipes? If so, what brand?