Farewell and good riddance to 2013..
Before I present my final post of 2013…
I wanted to share the last look of the Holiday Glimmer series. Donna-Marie is my sister from another mister and my very first blogging friend. Her blog The Beauty Holder and her are amazing!
She created a New Year’s Eve look.
- MAC STUD Eyebrow Pencil
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk (as shadow base)
- SLEEK Eyeshadow in from the Ultra Matt palette collection (on the lid, blended into crease)
- No name silver glitter liner over the shadow on the lid
- Ardell Demi Wispies Lashes with DUO eyelash adhesive
- INGLOT under makeup base
- NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in New Orleans
- MAC Mineralised Skin Finish in Dark and Deep Dark
- No blush or concealer on this look
- Berry Couture Lipstick by REVLON
- NYX Smokey Look lipgloss