The pop of color on the lower lash line is my new favorite thing.
I used two palettes to get this look.
Stila’s In the Know palette
I used the orange color from this palette called “Fire” and “Clay” as the base color. Stila’s In the Know palette is a great matte palette if you are on the hunt for one.
Australis’s Neons and Neutrals palette
I used the electric blue color from the neon colors.
Other items used:
- Rimmel’s pop lash mascara in purple
- Maybelline’s big eyes mascara in black (as the base)
- NYX creme blush in orange
- Anastasia’s dip brow pomade in ebony
- Erzulie Cosmetics liquid mineral foundation in medium tan, Hekate lipstick, and Megastar goddess glaze
How do you feel about the pop of color on the lower lash line?